The ModelMapper API consists of a few principal types:
- The class you instantiate to perform object mapping, configure matching, load PropertyMaps and register Mappers
- Contains Configuration and TypeMaps
- The class you extend to define mappings between source and destination properties for a specific pair of types
- The interface you use to perform configuration, introspection and mapping for a specific pair of types
- Contains property mappings that are added from a PropertyMap
- Created by a ModelMapper
- The interface you implement to perform custom conversion between two types or property hierarchies
- Added to a ModelMapper, set against a TypeMap, or used in a mapping.
- The interface you implement to provide instances of destination types.
- Set against a
TypeMapor used in a mapping.
- The interface you implement to conditionally create a mapping.
- Used in a mapping.
Also see the Property Mapping section of the User’s Guide for an overview of the Mapping API.